Online Database

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trojanman, May 24, 2015.

1. Trojanman New Member

What is everyone using to research quests and items? Seems like most of the crap that drops is completely useless until later expansions. The p99 wiki seems to be the best thing right now, anyone have another suggestion?
  2. Sniggz Elder

P99 wiki has worked wonders for me.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Tronk Augur

I use Allakhazam's since they often tell you what expansion the item is from. As zones open or things change for progression, I try to leave notes about it and I see other people do as well.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  4. Fallfyres Augur

Gonna have to learn one of the other tenants of playing through a replica of original EQ:

HOARDING! ^-^ Research it, find out what it is on alla or the p99 wiki or old forums or etc, then save it if you will be needing/wanting it later. Get out there and slay skellies and rats and earn some coin to buy or craft some bank bags or boxes.

Don't worry - there will be established groups to assist you with the anxiety produced by hoarding in Norrath.
    Tronk likes this.
  5. Tronk Augur

Yup! And that's really a lot of the fun of doing the TLPs over and over. Some people love pure classic EQ, I like knowing what's coming and which items I want to keep. And the limited bank space and container sizes is why all of my accounts have 14 character slots. That's a lot of mule names!
    Fallfyres likes this.