One character cannot log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Thewiz, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Thewiz Augur

I have one character on one server that cannot log in. When I try it goes LD. I have tried returning to home and I deleted every file with the toons name on it. I also re-ran the patcher. This effects no other character. Any ideas?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Even the Character.ini file?
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Do you have another computer you can try it on?
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

try using the default UI, sometimes it messes up.
    Monkeychunks likes this.
  5. Thewiz Augur

That worked, thank you.
    Monkeychunks likes this.
  6. Thewiz Augur

So this problem has evolved. I was able to duplicate the issue and the problem seems to be crescent reach. I logged out 2 characters, one level 2 and one level 11 there. Both got stuck. I could get the level 2 to the tutorial from character select but not the level 11 one. I have tried everything even a fresh install to log in the level 11 one but to no avail. I also tried on another computer and had the same issue. Any ideas?
  7. Dre. Altoholic

Might be a 10 lvl cap on entering Tutorial
  8. Thewiz Augur

Yeah that is the case. But my poor level 11 is stuck in limbo, lol.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can get back into the tutorial up to level 15 and the tutorial is not in Cresent Reach.

If you are over level 15 and try to get into the tutorial then it will hang and then pop you in POK not Cresent Reach.

Try deleting the Cresent Reach zone file. It will rebuild automatically.

Are the level 2 and the level 11 on the same account? Which server? Some TLP only allow one computer to log in.

If you log into the level 2 and go up to Arias and say "ready to leave" then does he port you to POK? Don't worry you can get back to tutorial by going to Secalna Galnor and say 'send me back". She is by the Cresent Reach stone in POK