Once AA's are Maxxed?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Namde, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Namde Augur

I'm not able to buy fireworks anymore to keep spending AA's. did they declare they were doing this? I kind of get it as I was hitting my new AA achieves a few days after the new expac...
  2. Gialana Augur

I'm still able to buy fireworks. But you have to use a firework before you can buy another. If you click on the firework in your AA window, does it say Ready 1/1? If so, you'll need to first use your existing firework.

Alternatively, you can buy and use other glyphs. Or I typically just let the AA experience roll over into regular experience. Once that gets to 99.999%, I just let the experience go to waste and ignore the experience cap messages.
    Thunderkiks and Metanis like this.
  3. Silver-Crow Augur

Start a Persona :)
    It's still buggy enough to erase your main character so you can level it all over again :rolleyes:
    Koutarou_E'ci and Nennius like this.
  4. Buds Augur

I play until I max my toons level and AA(or all the good ones) for the expansion, then log out and log back in when the next expansion releases lol. I usually get really into it from the new expansion until about February. Not sure how people play as much as they do. Back in the day I would play all year, but I get bored pretty quick and not interested in doing any of the forced missions. I like killing mobs for exp.
  5. Vumad Cape Wearer

Buy and use glyphs. Power glyph is huge DPS and Dragon glyph is a great defensive.

Make a hotkey...

/pause 2, /alt buy #; Dragon Glyph
    /pause 2, /alt act #
    /pause 2, /alt buy #
    /timer 6000

The # is the AA number found at the bottom of the description in the AA window. A timer of 1000 is 600 seconds. Adjust as needed. Right click on the hotkey to reset the timer. I keep the hotkey for the AA itself next to my hotkey to buy and use. That is a semi colon on the 1st line. Everything after a semi colon is ignored. Always use a semi colon and name with your AA hotkeys so you can easily figure out what that hotkey is doing.

Dragon and Power are linked btw. You can make the same hotkey for fireworks if you wanted.
    CrazyLarth and Sunawar like this.