<Old School Adventures> [Firiona Vie] New & Returning Players

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Wymorn, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Wymorn New Member

Old School Adventures of Firiona Vie is a guild looking to recruit those who do things the old school way and aren't in a rush to hit max level. We enjoy doing old world content and leveling up slowly, grouping with guild members and pursuing goals that make the game enjoyable and fun. A helping hand and a friendly conversation is always near, join a guild that makes you remember the old days!

You must be a non heroic character below lvl 85.

Please reach out to any member for an invite, we are also happy to teach you elvish!

Come kick it Old School with <Old School Adventures>!
  2. jwalker New Member

I'm interested in joining your guild, but haven't been able to find anyone online, what times do you usually play? I'm open to pretty much any time. Cheers.
  3. kirkdt38 New Member

I would love to join you. I am a returning player that has been gone so long i might as well be new. My toon is Angelea on FV.
  4. Naden Eversong New Member

I would love to join too. Character name is Naeden. I'll look for the guild when I'm online this evening
  5. Tueltime New Member

If you're still recruiting, I would be interested in joining. I am a new player to EQ and am looking for a group of people to play and chill with while I learn the game. Character name is Kupipi.