old expansions unlock all zones

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nonii, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Somewhere that funds education differently at the state and local level. Do you not know education funding differs on the local and state level?
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

They just need to be able to read a brochure and add the fees together to figure out what they can and cannot afford or how much of their future they want to mortgage. It's straight math and all the variables are more or less known.

I think it is time for them unlock every zone up to an expansion back. My fear is they may unlock everything up to CotF because of the level 100 HC, but that still going to leave players 8 expansion back with no viable way forward short of some good Samaritans.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I was going with yearly tuition, not total tuition for the degree. My fault for not making that clear. I do not count living costs into tuition. Regardless of whether someone goes to college or not, those costs will always be present and they will always fluctuate based on someone personal situation (lives at home, has roommates, on their own, etc.). There are very few reasons to attend a four year college right out of high school if the ride is not being paid for. Ditto attending community colleges that are not in their community. Most credits within a system transfer to other institutions. There has to be a specific purpose to it other than there something they like there. This would be part of backwards planning your degree.
  4. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

The range is yearly national ranges. New Hampshire has the most expensive tuition which was interesting. /shrug
  5. Loup Garou De loop de loop

That was for ASU - you can't get a degree in much at community colleges.
  6. Zunnoab Augur

All the back and forth about economics doesn't address how absolutely ridiculous it is when people try to play the age card, or the self-appointed emissary of "the fans" card, or the "real gamerz vs. the casuals" card, or numerous other embarrassing statements inflating one's ego. Seldom if ever is it anything more than glorified egotistic immaturity. To quote Star Trek, it's unworthy of refutation. I try (and admittedly often fail) to ignore that kind of fluff as if it wasn't part of the post when replying to the rest. There's usually at least something to respond to that makes more sense than that.