Old eqoa, what happened to the Alchemist?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by redline, May 14, 2013.

1. redline Lorekeeper

I played Eqoa for many years and was just about ready to give up untill the Alchemist was introduced as a character.

Any chances of this character being introduced to eq? Yes shamans get tradeskills, but nothing like the actual character in eqoa.
  2. redline Lorekeeper

3. Wuttever Augur

It was a class of character? I haven't heard of any plans to introduce any new classes to EQ. Many have requested new classes, but with as many as we have now it might be hard to find a niche for a new class to fill to make it unique enough to be wanted and useful.
  4. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

I very seriously doubt we will see a new class added to the game ever again. As it would take entirely way much time to create the class and "Balance" it :)
  5. Wuttever Augur

Ya. Balance. The elusive mystical goal. Someone once said the classes will be balanced when their is only one class. With as many classes as this game has having an idea, philosophically, what the goal of balance is is hard, and creating that with spells and abilities on the ground is even harder.
  6. fiodev New Member

7. EDWA12D New Member

I've played countless MMORPGs threw out the years and "NONE" match the quality of gameplay that EQOA offered. No pleases or begs to Sony will bring it back. Now it's up to "US" to take action and bring a essence of great game back to our finger tips.

Sign for Norrath!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/save-eqoa

For Castle Light Wolf!