Old Cabilis Class Quests

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by darkdelusions, Mar 26, 2013.

1. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

I recently rolled an Iksar SK and I wanted to do the Green Mist Quest for the fun of it. I was wondering since you no longer get the guild note due to starting in Crescent Reach how do you start these quests?
  2. Yther Augur

You still get the note, starting weapon, food and drink, and now an extra bag. Just don't destroy it, and you can turn it in like you would if you started in Cabilis.

Yther Ore.
  3. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

Interesting I don't recall getting the items I guess I will just create a new iksar and multi the items
  4. Tobynn Augur

The guild note is used to obtain your newbie weapon/robe/etc. In the case of SKs, its the n00b khukri that is used to start the Greenmist series. You can quest a replacement khurki rather than delete the character and start over. Talk to the SK guildmaster, he'll ask wtf you did with your khurki, tell him you lost it and follow the dialog from there.
  5. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

Tobynn,

Thank you sir. This will do nicely.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I remember when this was added, it was nice for the non-Iksars to not have to make a level 1 to the first piece; though the Toilmaster quest itself is annoying lol.