old accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FatalityCurseweaver, Apr 5, 2019.

1. FatalityCurseweaver New Member

I have an old account tied to an email address that I can no longer access (blackberry) and credit card that has long since been shredded.. do you think Devs can/will help me retrieve the account?
  2. FatalityCurseweaver New Member

times like these I wish DB had a phone number to call
  3. Conq Augur

I've had guildmates able to recover old accounts with the same issues. Sometimes it's worked, sometimes it hasn't. But you miss every shot you don't take.
    Conq
  4. FatalityCurseweaver New Member

I was able to dig up the old credit card info and add it to my request.. 25 hours without an acknowledgment from DB so far, I actually have an open weekend and now would be a great time to give them some money and get back into it
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or now would be a great time to make a new free account and run thru the tutorial and see how things have changed. Then if and when your old account gets restored you can keep the free one as a box or just leave it alone.
  6. FatalityCurseweaver New Member

devs posting a lot today but still no response to my ticket ):
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The Devs are not CS staff. The amount of dev posting or even lack there of has no bearing on how busy the customer service staff is. It's like comparing apples and yaks.
  8. FatalityCurseweaver New Member

that's quite true Corwyhn, i'm merely projecting my frustration because i'm dying to get my Necromancer back in Norrath. patience, I suppose, is key
  9. Fatality New Member

CS cleared things right up for me, back in game :)