Ok to ask about Guilds for Vaniki here?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chikkin, May 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chikkin Augur

Is it considered bad form to ask about Guilds here these days? If so, I can go over to the Guild Forum, where it should be of course. -- I just don't ever go there really, and I figure others may be like me.

I'm looking to play on Vaniki.
    I'm USA, Florida, Central time zone. (Euros are generally 6-8 hours ahead of me).

My playtime is in the day, as a retired veteran, house husband, 6 animals babysitter. The evening is family/wife time.

Is there any Euro guilds looking to give Vaniki a go? If there is more than 1, can someone comment about them here?

If this is all in bad taste, discussing here in this forum, then please don't reply, and I'll let it die (or I'll ask Accendo to close it).

I figured May 25th is getting close, so I oughta be getting hot on finding a home.

Cheers! Have a good weekend folks.
  2. Installing Updates Lorekeeper

I would say it’s generally bad, but the Guild section has been mighty dead with regard to Vaniki. Good luck to you, though.
    Chikkin likes this.
  3. Chopsuey Augur

4. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

o_O Pretty bad, breh.

I couldn't think of any stupid phrases at the time I wrote this. I apologize for not gracing you with something witty and generally low-brow. Please forgive me.
    But, best of luck looking for a guild.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.