[Oakwynd] <Nightfalls Guard> - Late Night - Semi-hardcore Raiding

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Crescens, May 2, 2023.

1. Crescens Journeyman

[IMG]
    <Nightfalls Guard> is a raiding focused semi-hardcore guild. We pride ourselves on quick efficient clearing of all in era content without making EQ a job. We are lead by TLP veterans with leadership experience spread across many PST guilds over the years. If you play later at night, chances are you will see a friendly face or three.

Raids:
    Raid Start: 7:30pm PST / 10:30pm EST
    Duration: 3 hours maximum
    Days: Wed / Thurs / Sun

Loot:
    - Blind bid DKP
    - No RA required to bid

Current class needs:
    - Bard: Open
    - Cleric: Open
    - Magician: Open
    - Necromancer: Open
    - Druid: Open
    - Enchanter: Open
    *up-to-date as of 10/31
    - Check the Discord for up to date class needs!

Please stop by the discord for more detailed information and to answer any questions you might have!

https://discord.gg/25byXybDCr
    Firehawk214 and Runes like this.
  2. Runes Augur

That's a good late night guild name.
  3. Zubek New Member

Looking forward to a new TLP with the late night crews!
  4. Runes Augur

I wish I had any decent artistic abilities, unfortunately god had some dyslexia the day I was born and gave me autistic abilities. I love that Logo artwork!
  5. Calacon New Member

I'm in, glad to see a late night guild!
  6. Runes Augur

Not only just a late night, its made up of the leaders and officers that have been running the late night guild slots for last 4 or 5 Tlps.

If you want to be part of a low stress, helping guild that is going to enable you to beat all content, without bat phones this guild is for you, although if an open world boss spawns and we have enough people on to take the kill, we will do it, as most of the officers and members have been in hardcore batphones guilds but taking it more relaxed this time around.

Guild has an organized roster of Officers already and the ranks are filling up fast. Come join our discord and take a look and ask us questions and get ahead before recruiting moves to the need to submit an application.

7. FeedersDigest New Member

Gunna Join and play a wizard at launch. Cant wait to do some late night raiding.
  8. Runes Augur

Wizard will be a really good class on this server with the FTE
  9. Runes Augur

Guild is looking for some more good people to fill in the ranks, solid raid force already but still room to grow with the class you want to play. If you want a fun time with very experienced leaders and members that will help you reach your goals, make plenty of friends and have the support to beat all content to come, feel free to give the guild a look.

10. Aterminator Journeyman

PST guild with proven leadership that have been there, know how to lead raids, know how to minimize downtime and have fun. ! also like and subscribe.
    Runes likes this.
  11. Runes Augur

Bad boy bump
  12. Runes Augur

Min maxers are welcome as we will be downing content that will keep you satisfied but also people who are coming back after long periods away, P99 or anyone else that wants to try a new class that you may not be completely familiar with right away. We wont treat you like crap for not being flawless but we do expect you to make the efforts to improve and learn if you plan on being a raider and the guild will help you with that. If you just want to join as a casual Friends and Family you are more than welcome and play whatever you like, how you like, you will certainly get into leveling and quest groups and get help with epics etc.
  13. NeoniteMare New Member

Hey there. Would you be okay with having a mediocre streamer in the guild? I am Yarnax from EverPALS and the guild sounds perrrrrfect.
  14. Runes Augur

Heya Yarnax you are welcome to come look, dont know what the policy will be to stream guild activity, but you can ask leader in Discord. I hope you will find the guild a good fit and thanks for taking the time to check
  15. NovacainTV New Member

I'm also looking into you guys and I will be streaming so an answer to this is most welcome
  16. Runes Augur

Very welcome Novacain, more the merrier and it looks like for the large part no problem with streaming with some small caveats. Hope you find the guild a fit its nicely filling up with all sorts of players and playstyles but the focus is raiding regularly and clearing all content and beating bosses as the leadership team has the experience to do it. There just will be so many people leveling mains and alts and im sure there will be many off night alt raid DZs organized, that the guild will be a fit for most anyone
  17. Runes Augur

Come on in the waters fine
    Elara likes this.
  18. Runes Augur

Bump for the batch of new looking for late night guild posts
  19. Runes Augur

About to hit 50 mains registered for Oakwynd launch, if you are looking for the middle of the road playstyle between the play intensive, 2-3 splits a night bat phone raid guild or the casual guild not really focusing on clearing all content, then <Nightfalls Guard> is made for you. Come get the support you want to see and clear all content and get help with quests and epics, level and have fun with an experienced crew of veteran TLP players. The main focus is raiding while keeping it fun.

<Nightfalls Guard> is a raiding focused semi-hardcore guild. We pride ourselves on quick efficient clearing of all in era content without making EQ a job. We are lead by TLP veterans with leadership experience spread across many PST guilds over the years. If you play later at night, chances are you will see a friendly face or three.

Raids:
    Raid Start: 7:30pm PST / 10:30pm EST
    Duration: 3 hours maximum
    Days: Wed / Thurs / Sun

Loot:
    - Blind bid DKP
    - 60% RA to bid
    - Mains > Alts

Please stop by the discord for more detailed information and to answer any questions you might have!

20. Karnij New Member

There will be cake and cookies.***

***(Disclaimer: BYOC none will Be provided)