[Oakwynd] <Legacy> Premier Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Leorium, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

2. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

3. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

4. Ishtarrak Journeyman

There will be cake
  5. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

6. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

7. Hirbow Augur

Weren't you guys -Lost in Progress on Yelinak ?
  8. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Yes, we were.
  9. TLP Addict Augur

As a person looking for an Oakwynd guild I have a few questions.

What exactly makes you the "Premier" guild when the server hasn't launched yet?

You had a hand in running a guild on Yelinak, it wasn't exactly "Premier" and it appears to have folded after a few months, what went wrong? and what if anything are you planning to do differently to avoid a repeat of the Yelinak problems?

This is not a troll or promoting guild rivalry, I'm genuinely on the fence about which guild to join on Oakwynd.
    jeskola likes this.
  10. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

11. Kindran12 New Member

Guild is growing fast! Step in to claim your spot before server launch. Static group sign-ups are in place as well.
  12. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

13. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

14. Trox2010 Augur

Are you planning on being a batphine guild or a bit more casual based in that regard (will race for OW if you got the people but not expecting everyone to instantly drop everything to respond)?
  15. Kaimora New Member

i was wondering where you went lol. im cerulian from yelinak. good luck with yalls new guild brother. any of the old guildies gonna be joining you?
  16. TLP Addict Augur

Character as opposed to account based lockouts somewhat invalidate the importance of OW content. Can just jump on alts and run the instanced raids again for more loot if enough people want to.
  17. Trox2010 Augur

That is correct, but doesn't change the fact there might be some guilds that want to race for the OW bosses; it's more about the race than about "needing" the kill. While I respect those that find that to be one of the more enjoyable aspects of the game; I prefer a more laid back okay style. Would love to join in on some/most races; I also like knowing I don't have to drop everything and join if I am online and just wanting to derp around.
  18. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

19. Trox2010 Augur

Awesome; sounds good; joined the Discord, but not 100% sure what I want to Main at this time; Cleric, Monk, or Bard so still trying to decide (plan on doing some testing with all three during the Test for FTE and will be sure a few weeks prior to server launch) if that is ok.
  20. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf