Oakwynd - <Kindred Order> PST guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Flexin, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Flexin Not an amateur

**<Oakwynd> Kindred Order is Recruiting!**

**__About Kindred Order__**
    Official Raids start at 7PM PST on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays. Currently obliterating Gods of Planes of Power!

KO is for those of you who like clearing content in a fun, relaxed, semi-casual atmosphere. Talented leadership and members who have years of TLP experience.

**__Officers__**:
    Dracoko Flexin Muze Ceodore Doga Deathplague Llelywen Rickyy

**__Application Process__**: Reach out us in discord https://discord.gg/vwude6BsB8 . Applicants are expected to fill out a quick questionnaire and will be quickly approached by leadership. Must be level 65 to attend raids!

**__Additional Information__**:
    We have an internal structure for moving up to guarantee raid spots based on RA and class needs.

**__Loot:__**
    KO uses OpenDKP for their loot. Closed bidding system!

**__Class Needs__**:
    ⚠️ **
    Always reach out to KO if you’re a player who is interested in EASILY clearing content, interested in future expansions, and interested in a guild that is one of the best of Oakwynd.
  2. Muze New Member

I've had a really good time raiding and cutting it up with these good folks. Culture is super chill and we progress quickly and efficiently through content.
  3. Flexin Not an amateur

Updated and bumped! Come join us in Planes of Power!
  4. nellies New Member

One thing great about our guild is that not only is our scheduled raids fun and efficient, but our impromptu off-night raids are also great. There's no expectation of coming, no attendance recorded for them, all loot is rolled out, but if targets are up and enough of us are on, we light-heartedly mobilize.

On one raid last week, we started with carpin cycle in CoD, which took us twenty minutes to down. Then we bolted for the chair to kill bertox. When I got to the chair, I saw some tanks fighting some adds. Being the mighty battle cleric that I am, I immediately clicked up. However, I was still in range to heal those tanks. Well, funny story, When I healed them, that caused the whole zone to train us. We all had a great laugh, especially the chanters and other healers. Haha. Memories created. We then ganked Bertox and then moved to fire land and killed fennin ro. An officer beastlord won the roll for the chestpiece off fennin and upgraded his lockjaw hide vest from oasis.

Last night we started in fire land where we killed the three birdies. The birdies kept one of our bards on charm lock-down during the fights. I couldn't help myself from trying to beat up on that bard (battle cleric at heart) for all the times they would also roll on those plate greaves in ToV in velious, was very therapeutic. After we killed the birdies, we moved to torment and ganked Terris Thule. That night the same lucky druid won the roll for elemental sleeves from a bird AND the burning affliction 4 earring from Terris Thule. Freakin Druids.

So do you want to get trained by a horde of zombies and rats in CoD? Beat up by a battle cleric while charmed by a phoenix? Or gank a bunch of deities and loot their ? Consider Kindred Order!
  5. nellies New Member

Oh by the way, we just killed quarm and didn't suffer a single casualty in the process! Just keep in mind as an ex rogue, all my stories must have a lie! (in this case its not the quarm part)
  6. Jedipokey The Devs have become better at Apathy! (380)

Image what you could do if you had more than half your raid paying attention and actually contributing instead of 6 hour raids on 3 hour raid nights.

You're an actual officer in the guild, not a good one albeit, but one nonetheless. Your opinion matters not since you have to say nice things for recruitment purposes. You are part of the problem.

Hi Flexin <waves> Brie misses you!
  7. nellies New Member

Oh cool like what did you have in mind exactly?

One thing we did in the past that I thought was a ton of fun was something I called "the ranger games". It had 5 rounds of various "ranger tests", and the final round was fought in the arena, with the winner taking home a grand prize (a krono). Each round was a variation of who could die the fastest in different ways, Ie by drowning, by falling, by animal, by undead etc.

In the near future, I hope to run the dirty rogue games, where the one who is the biggest liar/cheat will probably win the games!
  8. Jedipokey The Devs have become better at Apathy! (380)

Best of the Best tournaments that SOE used to do!! That sounds fun but adapted to modern day.
  9. nellies New Member

Oh and I totally see your point about flexin. But believe me when I say flexin is one of a kind. The next time he asks for a buff I think I'll give him courage instead of virtue. Fortunately, all the officers have really thick skins and don't take this game too seriously, so we have fun doing stuff and ragging on each other.

And in terms of your earlier point about 6 hour unfocused raids. When we did our last time raid we downed quarm in three and a half hours. It probably would have been less except we kept having this druid getting rezzed and running into previous trial mobs, just to die again. Freakin druids, am I right? They like rangers without the kick. Man do I love ragging on druids!

PS

We still looking for more druids to fill our ranks.
  10. Jedipokey The Devs have become better at Apathy! (380)

Coko was a druid for a long time lol
  11. Jedipokey The Devs have become better at Apathy! (380)

Flexin taking over the guild?
  12. nellies New Member

Haha, I heard dracoko was a druid in a past life, which is funny because he probably finds all my druid hate the most funny. And nah, dracoko is our fearless leader and flexin is our schmucky officer, but we all still love him! And at the end of the day, flexin knows and plays his eq as well as anybody else, there is no denying this!
    Jedipokey likes this.