[Oakwynd] Dargons 10pm EST

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Trance, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Trance Lorekeeper

Still a couple of main raider spots left, and plenty of room for open world and FFA raids, as well as levelers, crafters, and casuals!
  2. Sarah Marshall New Member

A lot of new faces, looking for more! Great group to play with.
  3. Trance Lorekeeper

Nagen, Vox 1 shots, gods soon, continue to key members for sky.
  4. Sarah Marshall New Member

To give an accurate depiction of the guild:

"Loot Council" is as in depth as, hey it's a shield... everybody that uses shields roll. Essentially all loot is free rolled.

Main raid night will be cut short an hour or 2 in for no good reason, and other nights are considered off nights with different "loot council" and very few people. So don't expect to clear much. When/if it isn't cut short by leadership half the raid leaves way before ending time, and the remaining people are then stuck to struggle to collect quest loot items the officers will then hold and give to people who abandoned you to do the work for them.

3 people will randomly talk about things that are 95% of the time unrelated to content you are clearing (or avoiding) which slows the raid substantially.

The loot lines in this roll everything doesn't get shorter, because of the reasons above, existing players leave and get backed filled with people who you then roll against again. Other players roll for side and downgrades as well adding to the issue. There is a rule that you can't win more than 2 items a night, but when you only kill 2 targets, it's a non-issue.

This is not really a guild, just a few people who like the presteige of running a guild, but don't want to actually do so
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

@Trance you know you've arrived when someone that is too leet to hang with us plebs has to make a new forum account to complain about you lol.
  6. Trance Lorekeeper

I love the part where they signed up to a casual guild with no commitments and /random loot and then complained that we were a casual guild with no commitments and /random loot.

For the record, raid ended early on Tuesday because we cleared our targets early. When there are more targets available we'll kill them too!
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.
  7. Burpinflyz New Member

Perfect time for me.
  8. Trance Lorekeeper

Say hello on discord if you have any questions, we'll be doing plane of sky farm Thursday, and taking the 4th of July off.
  9. nellies New Member

Haha, I love a good rant. I have generally found that a good flaming rant tends to more accurately reflect the ranter rather than the rantee. Good for you guys for clearing early. I think /random is a wonderful way to divy loot, especially in these early expansions. And it sounds like you guys have fun talking crap and not just all business. Lean into that presteige!
  10. Trance Lorekeeper

Come join the guild for Kunark! Casual and off night raids open to all classes.

Main Raider closed recruitment for: Tanks, Enchanter

We have yet to pick a target and fail; plus we one shot every fight (if you don't count the times we wipe).
  11. Trance Lorekeeper

It's dargon time!
  12. Trance Lorekeeper

Still have room for casual players and a few raid main slots as well.
    Specifically seeking druids and wizards for raid night.
  13. Trance Lorekeeper

It's raining epics!
  14. Trance Lorekeeper

Trak down, good week to be a Dargon! Still recruiting players of all kinds and raiders for every non tank role.
  15. Tranced Lorekeeper

Kunark cleared weekly, looking forward to the next expansion!

We still have room available for main raiders and casuals for off nights as well.
  16. Tranced Lorekeeper

Velious is cracking!
  17. HellHound989 Journeyman

This sounds like my sort of guild I want to hang out with!

What are your thoughts on people who 2-box? I have a 59 Warrior with a 59 Shaman that I have been leveling together since level 1.
  18. Tranced Lorekeeper

We allow boxes! boxes that are present in raid fall behind mains, and before alts in our loot priority.

We are currently recruiting all classes.
  19. Tranced Lorekeeper

Velious about 2/3 done.
    A few NToV dragons, Avatar of Ware, and Tunare remain are only targets we didn't clear in week 1. We didn't let a single raid night run long either!
  20. Tranced Lorekeeper

Going strong into Luclin; come join the fun!
    Recruiting everything but tank.