Oakwynd Corpse in guild lobby. Guild lobby not in game yet.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Shamb3, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Shamb3 New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Sat Mar 30 07:48:40 2024

Character: Level 65 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: Everfrost LDON / Guild Lobby

Description: Hi, I did in the everfrost ldon last night and decided to log out and go to bed. This morning my corpse's and the groups were not there at the dungeon entrance. Upon receiving consent to drag the corpses, i discovered that they are in the guild lobby Or at least that is what the consent message said.Guild lobby is not available on Oakwynd yet. Using locating lyric they were not in the zone. There are no open picks of ever frost at this time.
    [Sat Mar 30 06:27:45 2024] You have given xxxxx permission to drag your corpse in Guild Lobby.
  2. Knifen Augur

I dont know what lvl they get things at but have you tried grouping with a necro and a coffin and see if they can summon the corpse?
  3. Shamb3 New Member

No i did not try to summon with a necro / sk. There were no corpses in everfrost. they should have popped by either ldon entrance. It's too late to get them now.

It appears to me that when the ldon instance ended it sent them to guild lobby. A feature that doesn't exist on this server for 4 more weeks.