[Oakwynd] <Asia Pacific Champions> Oceanic time zone - Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Anasyn, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Anasyn New Member

Asia Pacific Champions

About us
    Focused on grouping and raiding with players from countries in the following region of the world: Asia Pacific GMT+10 (Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, New Zealand, and many more).
    *** All players from other regions are welcomed if you play during the same hours. ****

· Server: Oakwynd
    · Raid Days/Time: Tuesday and Thursday / 8PM-11PM Australia (GMT +10)
    · Gameplay:Focused on Grouping together on quest, Epics, and after a successful recruitment period raiding together.

DISCORD

How to Join
    Send message to one of the following players.
    Anasyn, Aryathedark, Plastered
    Pigskin likes this.
  2. Pigskin Journeyman

Will be in touch tonight. Know a few people who are like minded.

And smart guild name also.
  3. Anasyn New Member

Perfect I'll be online most of the day. Working on my Paladin armor.
  4. Terranos Elder

Just came back to edit my post but the mods beat me to it, don't mind me I hadn't had my snickers.

Good luck with the guild, may jump in around Kunark, not a huge classic fan. Still think the name could be better though.
  5. Anasyn New Member

Yes, name was only picked because the creation of the guild is late and we needed something to grab the attention of the players quickly to try an estabilish a community before players stopped playing due to no guild raiding during our hours.
  6. Anasyn New Member

*Updated Raid Days / Time*

Members have now reached over 32 players and growing. Please send a message in game if you have any questions.
  7. Anasyn New Member

Paused raids for now until a good portion of our players reach level 60. We're still growing and looking for more players. Please send a tell for further information.
  8. Pristine Oakwynd

Interested, as this suits my time zone in Hawaii some nights...though just started in game again, so I have quite a way to go for reaching a viable raiding level. Glad to see this though.