Ntov Visable Variety

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnome_king, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Siddar Augur

You guys make it sound like getting massive amounts of T1 arms and legs is a bad thing.

They're two of most desired armor pieces. Getting those two drops fast and early is a nice power boost for guilds.

Complaining now just because they rot after you have already enjoyed the benefits getting them early seems a bit greedy.
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I'm just mad I paid for price :D
  3. Siddar Augur

By the way we have had the following across both NToV and T1 raids..

37 T1 arms
    49 T1 legs
    14 T1 boots
    27 T1 helms
    29 T1 Bracers
    11 T1 Gloves

I actually don't recall a single T1 chest peace dropping and don't see a search tab to check for it loot history.
  4. Siddar Augur

5. Gnome_king Journeyman

so its not just my guild then, and its not just ToV from what im reading, could this be adjusted to make them drop at the same rate?
  6. Talif Augur

Bow isn't all that amazing anyway. It hit rot status for us after..two? drops. Certainly not as popular as the original.
  7. Tegila Augur

we not doing for as long or quite as many but we getting like 80% of our drops as helms
  8. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

You must be in a T2 guild it or only have two rangers. Or have T1 on lock. :D
  9. Imrahil Augur

Legs seem to make up 30-40 % of the armor drops for us too.
  10. Abazzagorath Augur

BPs are definitely rare, and I think all of ours came from the same dragon too, so might not drop from all of them?
  11. Talif Augur

Yeah, I'm in UF so we have T1 on lock. Being a wizard, I'm honestly not 100% sure what they're using, I just know it hit rot status a lot quicker than I expected, given the history of the original bow.
  12. Karhar Dream Crusher

Legs: 54
    Arms: 22
    Bracers: 43
    Helm: 36
    Boots: 24
    Tunic: 4
    Hands: 19

SR is soon going to be throwing legs into recruitment posts...
  13. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

The other T1 bow has better heroics which would probably explain. The T2 bow becomes available in Xorbb 3. I'm light years from either though we did make solid progress on Shards Landing last time out! ;)
  14. Kegwell Lurker since '99

BP dropped on our Open Raid last night.
  15. iniari-TR Augur

I have no complaint really about the distribution of items, I haven't really noticed.

my only issue with the gear is there is very little difference between different items other then a minor change to one stat and a different name.

when RoF was first revealed there was great hype about players being able to customize gear / stats according to class / preference but it seems that all gear follows the same copy / paste design with little variety.