Noticed a change after server being down on dmg

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Faidaen, May 14, 2014.

1. Faidaen Lorekeeper

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone else besides me and a few other necros/mages noticed a difference on the pet mitigation? I noticed my necro pet taking a massive beating, and the healer having a tough time keeping up with the dmg.

I also noticed my dot dmg on my necro was reduced massively! My highest crit with all CD's running was just under 50k crit on fast dots.

Any additional information relating to these issues would be grateful.

Also note, before the server went down these were non-issues, which raises concerns!

Thanks
  2. Falos Augur

edit: oops i misread the post initially, that being said I don't believe anything changed with this patch yet, it's been less than an hour so you might be a victim of RNG
  3. Daegun Augur

EM15 Necro pet as of 5 minutes ago:

[IMG]

Short parse - but pretty much disproves any changes to pet mitigation as of yet.
  4. Denial_Sinfae Augur

It's all in your imagination. Just went and found Roon on my mage. Pet's are still mitigating like a boss black hole.

[IMG]
  5. feiddan Augur

Do you have any data?
  6. Denial_Sinfae Augur

For comparison, same pet-- couple weeks ago... hitting "discs" for pet defense over long term. It looks about the same, just shorter with a higher spread due to mitigation.

[IMG]
  7. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Logged in my little necro too, he is in RoF gear...

More or less only used QDs, only activated robe and 3spire, so there was more to give, but saw a max of 106k on a tick. Rest assured, your class is fine. As someone said earlier, you're getting RNG trolled.

Leechy -vs- An ursarachnid: --

DMG: 1997524 --
    DPS: 29375 --
    Scaled: 24360 --
    DoT: 1997524 --
    Avg Hit: 38413 --
    Max hit: 106660 --

--- Bora's Swift Sickness Rk. II - 2
    --- Curse of Muram - 1
    --- Death's Effigy - 1
    --- Empowered Focus of Arcanum - 1
    --- Itkari's Swift Lifedraw - 2
    --- Osalur's Flashblaze Rk. II - 3
    --- Pyre of Marnek Rk. II - 1
    --- Scent of Terris - 1
    --- Silent Casting - 1
    --- Termination Rk. II - 1
    --- Third Spire of Necromancy - 1
    --- Touch of Corruption - 1
  8. Faidaen Lorekeeper

Hmm, I will have to check it out today again. I mean right after the servers were back up and running, I was just noticing a major difference.

I will try to record some data to compare it with everyone's.

Thanks
  9. lancelove Augur

I noticed weird stuff as well...and I think it might be that server we were pushed to. Its almost like a lag.
    Faidaen likes this.
  10. ~Mills~ Augur

Anyone found burned woods yet since the patch? I looked everywhere and can't find which zone its off of now.
    Mykaylla, Elricvonclief and Axxius like this.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm quite positive my jboots are slower now too.
  12. Crystilla Augur

I *think* I saw it off Kedge Keep this week.
  13. Leerah Augur

Seriously, Bei. My run speeds feel slower! I was reminded of it when I saw this thread.