NOS Visible Armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Flatchy, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

NoS loot system (didn't play the last 2 expansions) has a terrible loot system. You get tons of drops that you must lookup online to see if it is an upgrade for you. They have it completely backwards the drop should be a container that gives you a link to what the gear will be for you and the tradeskill part should be what is made to combine inside. It is just stupid that you have to get a drop and noone knows if it is an upgrade without looking on lucy etc. I have been in more than one group where noone knew if the drop was an upgrade and were to lazy to look it up so we just random it and the person who won ended up not needing it while others in the group could have used it.
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

You could not be bothered to wait a few seconds and look it up online? As rare as this crap is I sure would instead of being worried about a few precious AA that you will max out on anyway. Mebbe write em down for next time.
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

I agree, there is homework on our part to do. Like I said, our guild keeps a spreadsheet with who gets what before open rolls. You may even have to do a spreadsheet so you know what pieces you have and what you need. It is unnecessary homework. As I stated in my previous post, take out the randomness of it, guarantee "ore" drops, and assign "ores" to certain raids, it would make the system much easier. I mean I took off for a couple of months to get adjusted to a new job, and when I came back we have people still waiting on the shield "ore" while 1h "ore" (and others) are open roll.