Noob undies and rusty daggers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

There is an option to hide your helm. Why not have an option to hide your armor? That way we can run around in our noob undies. I'd also like to request that we get ornaments that give the look of old-old-world weapons, like a cracked staff and rusty daggers. If you did this, we could raid looking like a bunch of noobs, which would make for great Twitch and YouTube streaming/videos.
    Rijacki and Scramm like this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I was just thinking the other day that they should put a set of HF ornaments in game that make the armor you're wearing invisible. Call it the Naked Time Armor set.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I'm surprised we haven't gotten "invisible" Hero's Forge armor pieces that would just make the base armor show the "naked" model.

I'd pay DBC for that, personally.
    alanus likes this.
  4. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Great minds think alike :D

EQ2 had a set like this. Think it was, technically, a Valentine's set :p
  5. code-zero Augur

Back around TBS when they were creating the new human models some glitches caused human characters to appear to be nearly nude new models. It was not across the board, I had the glitch and when I asked if anyone else had it I started receiving requests for screenshots to the point that I began to find it creepy :p
  6. xcitng Augur

i still have a nude pic from the backside of my fem dark elf somewhere
  7. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

The EQ2 set can be obtained from City Fests which are every month in another city rotating around or bought with DB cash: https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Imperceptible_Beauty_(Armor_Set)

While I think it should be obtainable in-game (even if from the Loyalty merchant if not a normal plat merchant), even having an EQ set for DB cash would be wonderful. There are a small number of armor pieces in the world that have no appearance and so reveal the un-equipped armor look, but you can't wear them for stats.
  8. Koshk Augur

Thumbs up to the suggestion for rusty dagger and cracked staff ornaments.

Strong "nope" to watching you weirdos run around in your underpants.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

You want to see ogres and trolls in their underwear? If this were to happen EQ could be billed as a weight loss tool.

Log in. Look around PoK. Ogres and trolls in their underwear. Oooops, there goes lunch.
    Rijacki likes this.
  10. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Seeing naked ogres and trolls I would have to have my eyes surgically removed. So I'll pass on naked HF gear.
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

Sissruukk likes this.
  12. Herf Augur

I'd only do it if we had a choice of decorative underwear :) Maybe with smiley faces, or faces on them :)
    Rijacki likes this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can I have PJs instead of a nightie?
  14. Malbro Augur

If you want to run around naked, make a Vah Shir Beastlord. None of my armor shows and it looks like I'm a noob.
    Sissruukk and Herf like this.