Noob Questions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nobbish, May 7, 2024.

1. nobbish New Member

Hi

First, what is Free Trade? The FAQ doesn't explain, is it like FV on standard servers?

Second, how strict is ban on automated gameplay? I use a program that repeatedly hits a hot key that activates abilities, e.g. taunt, bash, etc. Is that allowed?

Finally, can a second account be in offline trader mode while playing on new server?

thanks in advance
  2. Kahna Augur

Yes you can have a second account in offline mode while playing on an account. Once Luclin is live, of course.

Free trade is like FV.

Strict, but they have to catch you. No one is going to be able to tell that a program is mashing a taunt button for you instead of you doing it yourself. So long as you are at your computer and actively playing, I doubt anyone would care that you are avoiding carpal tunnel. But also, /autoskill is active at level 1 now and lets you auto perform one melee skill while autoattacking. So like kick or bash or backstab can all be set to autoskill. Just only one at a time.
  3. Soriano Augur

Free trade means the in game drops are not NO DROP

Even simple keypress repeater programs are considered illegal.

Offline trading you need a second account if you want to play while you have a trader up.
  4. GnomeGnomeGnome Elder

Is it a drinking bird?
  5. Zansobar Augur

Haven't you heard, about the bird?

Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  6. Trox2010 Augur

For the trader; you will also need to have a separate PC to run the second account on until Relaxed True Box kicks in (OOW I think but not 100% on).
  7. Soriano Augur

You need two accounts but traders are offline now. Once you have them setup you just go into offline mode then you can log the other account in and play no need for two machines.
    Trox2010 likes this.