No Open World Yelinak Guild?

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by ISupportGuilds, May 4, 2022.

1. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

No guilds seem to even be discussing OW targets in there plans other then if its up during our time we will kill it. I know its just a same old same old server but there is normally at least 1?
  2. rangerous Elder

Yelinak needs a top tier guild. As it stands there currently will be none on launch. Ive joined the the discords of the four or so that appear to want to end game raiding. As far as I can tell 2 will not kill OW. 1 has said it will kill OW targets if they are there EX: Its vox raid time and OW vox is up they will kill both. The only guild that has said it wants to do OW out of the four recently rolled back its guild raid starting day so they will not have any guild raids during the first week. They also currently only have 2 raid days set up @ 3 hours each so I dont even see how they are going to clear the planes + dragons + yael/phinny with six hours a week let alone contest any OW stuff since they will be starting raiding the latest.
  3. Protagonist Tank

This happens any time there are a pair of servers where one is intentionally aimed at being more difficult. Everyone who cares that hard goes to the one designed for that type of gameplay.
  4. Bonz New Member

I know of a guild on the server that will do Open World targets, just that they won't drop what they are doing to kill them within 10 minutes of them spawning. I'm sure most of the people that have joined guild have a few factors to consider. Like a real life family to take care of, or even a full time job to provide for said family. I would also guess that most guilds probably don't want to openly say they are going to down open world targets to just attract players. Only to find they get out DPS and lose members to other guilds. Just saying... and that's just from my observations.
  5. Mescar Lorekeeper

Don't worry you will still have your krono lords there farming and sell loot rights to the gear you want to buy instead of spending the time to get yourself. The timing of this server does wonders for the casualcore players. Casualcore meaning players who, when online, play like hardcore players. However, don't have the time to spend in game like the hardcore players. Could also mean there will be more of a relaxed feel to the server. Don't have to worry about rushing to targets and dps racing. Less toxic play. I know some people enjoy doing that. Some people enjoy trolling others on the forums as well. But there are some people that actually just want to kick back at the end of a long day. Jump in game and chat with some friends and kill a few mobs. People pay alot of money to go talk to someone about their problems. But find the right people in game, and it costs alot less and is alot more fun.

Overall, it would be nice to see a server like we had in the past. Where your rep mattered, and everyone knew it. Filled with family style, casual raiding guilds that are still getting the job done and having fun. It was a real community of Everquest fans, enjoying the game they love with like minded people from around the world. I know it is wishful thinking on my part to see a server like that again. But I still hope that some day those servers will return. But it's going to have to take everyone working together to make it happen. That is alot to ask.
    Grizzik likes this.
  6. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

I don't need them to sell me stuff, I need to group with them!
  7. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

20 days folks... Please someone start a server first, always active raiding guild!!!!!!
  8. Slaytanik Elder

Alot of them are staying on Mischief.
  9. **Dragonslayer** Lorekeeper

I hear RoI is coming under a different tag
  10. Slaytanik Elder

That's Vicious guild right?
  11. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Daddy's little secret.
    Rajaah likes this.
  12. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Hahahahaha no
  13. Slaytanik Elder

Ah okay. I was thinking of Relentless Insomnia (RI).

Realm of Insanity from Xegony?
  14. Vicious EQ Elder

Let us take care of business on Vaniki for some rewards. If Dragons are sitting up at lunch time on Yelinak a month in you know the lions will come.
  15. TheAgenda Augur

"Lions" aren't indigenous to TLP treadmills. Sorry, they're just not.