No one got to higher than level 6 as far as i could tell.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Senadin, May 20, 2015.

1. Senadin Elder

Next time you are on, do a /who all 10 20 and also /who all 5 10. The most i've seen was 6 level 6. So either they werent loged on or which is the more plausible fact that nobody got an unfair advantage due to being buffed by 50's
  2. Zesta Journeyman

there was more level 50s spawning

look like it was half elves and humans
  3. Mistersmiles New Member

Have you ever heard of /anon or /roleplay?
    ShibbyStrife likes this.
  4. ShibbyStrife Lorekeeper

anon and roleplay agree
  5. MMOer Augur

There was a whole three... THREE level 6's on the whole server.

Curious as to where all these PL'ed high level must wipe server characters are?

Anon did you say? Then how the hell did you know what level they were? You didnt because its all lies.
  6. MMOer Augur

And then how did you know they exist? You dont. Where is the proof of all these level 15s and 20s? There is non.
  7. skaarl New Member

i think the devs can see through /anon......
  8. IronGreen New Member

You are aware that /role /anon you don't show up on /who all lists. The people who would have exploited or gained advantage would have tossed those on.
  9. Senadin Elder

If they are anon or roleplay they would have shown i believe in that range but not with the level listed. Anyway, what makes more sense, that there's maybe a few that are smart enough to hide but there would be a few that werent. No need to try to find some conspiracy here, the simplest answer is probably the right one. Plus also there's a ton of level 5... Considering i'm not even trying hard to level and i am level 3.... Think for a minute, what does make sense?
  10. Senadin Elder

Also Holly said highest was level 6....
  11. Maec Journeyman

I did a /who all 50 and there were 24 players at this level . This was about 1 min before the server shut down. There were also players spawning at level 1 with high level gear awarded, with one player posting a screenshot. You can dispute the information if you want and I have no idea what Holly is talking about or why she Twittered incorrect information. Take it or leave it, I saw what I saw.
    Laymina and The Badger Lord like this.
  12. gluteous Elder

if everyone posting here follows up on threats will help a little in log in log jam when servers back up
  13. Ashenor Lorekeeper

Have people really never played this game. /role or /anon so you don't get bugged to death for buffs/ports/groups.
  14. Nolrog Augur

They don't show up on our /who lists, but DB is able to see their level anyway.
    MBear likes this.
  15. Dredlox Elder

Our group had level 1's instead of 50s but had all of their gear and spells! That's ok though right?
  16. Senadin Elder

Yes there were level 50 but those can be deleted and have. The issue isnt so much those but the supposedly buffs they gave away. There were 6 players level 6 that i saw doing a /who level xxx etc and Holly also has confirmed that there was nobody higher than 6, BESIDE those who are level 50. level 50 will be deleted and nobody got an unfair advantage!
  17. Tyche Elder

I wonder if anyone thought to de-level to 49. Knowing DBG, they will only look for level 50's.
  18. Senadin Elder

Hopefully not... dont give them ideas! 3rd time is the charm they say eh....
  19. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

You being the only super-genius who would think to check for other super-geniuses of this nature? No offense... :p
    Senadin likes this.
  20. Maec Journeyman

How do you suppose they made it to level 6 in five minutes, if even that long? Some pretty awesome players I guess, huh? I clicked the server right after it said "up" and had just enough time to create 3 toons, logging in and out for each and then doing the who all 50, before the server went down. That's not alot of time to run out to whereever and get to lvl six, without having some help.