No more Keying please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Master Kahleem, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

*nods

Check out my God-Mode TLP thread, see if you like that idea.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That depends on the expansion, some got released much fast as RoK was released April 24th 2000 and SoV was released December 4th 2000.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Good point.
  4. Xhartor Augur

The VT shards aren't nearly as bad as VP key.
    • 9 months of player base attrition before Luclin unlocks, so you are competing against few guilds.
    • VP key camps tend to be go sit on a singular spawn point in X zone, VT shards are generally go kill trash with multiple options in X zone.
    • Most Luclin zones require less players to spawn a pick.
    • VT loot has better then other available options, VP is mostly weapons that aren't as good as the epic you already have.
    Shard camps tend to be competitive for first month of Luclin, VP camps remain competitive for most of Kunark. VP key and it's lack of reward leads to fair amount of attrition during Kunark expansion.

That said, the ST key is worse in Velious. It forces guild spend a fair chunk of raid time on mobs with poor loot tables, and causes drama over who get the key, only for the items players are chasing to be gone once you have access to the zone.
    PeterPansicle likes this.
  5. Hinastrom Elder

I am looking forward to my 6 box on Riz being locked out of most of the good stuff for 5? months during PoP, unless I somehow manage to get them all elemental keyed.