No crits?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by 68Strat, Apr 24, 2013.

1. 68Strat Augur

Hey I am now level 46 as a paladin...and just thought of something.

I have never seen a critical hit! Do Paladins get to crit in melee? Or is that just for other classes?
  2. strongbus Augur

only a few classes get crits without having to buy aa for it. don't think paladins get them.(might be wrong) with buying the aa.
  3. Scully1384 New Member

I believe only warriors get critical hits from the start. All other classes have to get the AA for them.
  4. Dre. Altoholic

Are you on some kind of mission to monopolize the front page of TNZ?
    darkdelusions likes this.
  5. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

^ This

I would recommend that when you come up with a question google it. If you can find the answer wait till you have 10 of them and put them in one post :) Instead of creating an topic for everyone.
  6. 68Strat Augur

lol yah....too many posts for me
  7. Sinestra Augur

Of the tank classes, only Warriors get crits before earning AAs.

Also, don't worry about people being upset over you posting too often. If it is a new question and not the same one basically, feel free to post all you like. There aren't a lot of people posting anymore and I don't see these same people posting about the 300 "Returning Player With A Few Questions" posts that come in every day with the same questions.
    Borek-VS likes this.
  8. Oogabooga Journeyman

Pick up some Flawed Defiant Plate Vambraces. They have a Cleave focus on them, which will enable you to get crits (albeit very rarely, like once in a blue moon) before you get Combat Fury.
  9. Gladare Augur

Warriors can innately crit with melee.
    Wizards can innately crit with dd's.
    Rangers can innately crit with bow.
    Everyone else needs aa's or cleave.
    CrazyLarth likes this.