No complaints in game...only here

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kaneras, May 26, 2015.

1. Kaneras Augur

I played the entire weekend and I didn't see any complaints or discussions about population problems. I mostly see questions like "how do I get to Freeport", "how do I get a magic weapon". I was in an Everfrost Peaks group last night for 2 hours, not a single complaint.

Then I read the forums, and all I read are complaints about populations. It seems to me the complainers are the very vocal minority, and should be treated as such.
    Twilightmist, Melanippe and Claudea like this.
  2. Indigo Augur

Maybe because the people that can't get in aren't in game? But no, you're wrong, plenty of complaining going on everywhere.
  3. Lemuelbaruch Elder

You make a good point. There are some complaints however that are pretty valid. For example, spending hours in queue, you finally get in and you crash (hey back to queue again!)

Than you have those who enjoy trolling because they honestly have nothing better to do in life. And finally you got those who always find something to complain about, mostly due to personal issues in their own life.
  4. Hateseeker Augur

Your personal experience explained. Also, it's well known that people who actually make the effort to complain are a minority, most people will just stop purchasing the product if things go too far.

People who actually follow through on complaints being a minority =/= everyone happy.
  5. Lokrian New Member

People are complainers. They could fix every major issue: boxing, instances, 2nd server, no que, strictly enforced pnp. People will still be on here moaning about something else.
  6. Weverley Augur

I can add something general, new players get fill real fast often when i get in i see only my region channel(antonica,Faydwer) and my classes most of the weekend i was only on druid lol.
  7. Belldandy Journeyman

Forums are just toxic environments. I had almost no problems in games, aside from a few KSers, but there's plenty of mobs to go around, and one complainer. That one complainer just got laughed at by everyone in the channel.
  8. Master Kahleem Augur

It is simple:

-Majority in-game are NOT complaining because they're too busy having fun and evaporating time out of their lives.

-Boxers aren't as big of an issue in-game because real groups can actually manage harder more complex camps.

-The vocal MINORITY who cannot get into the server, or are blind box haters, are vocalizing here. Everyone else is having fun.
    Melanippe likes this.
  9. Potsos76 Augur

LOL

Come on guys. "I don't see anyone in game complaining about not being able to log in." Well HOW STRANGE! :p
    nectarprime123 likes this.
  10. Rauven Augur

Fun fact.. many of those complaining are missing All-Access Badges. Makes ya wonder.
    Melanippe likes this.
  11. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Meaningless.

Personally, I have 6 accounts. I only have 2 activated currently for this server and neither are my main one. I post with my main account. Always have.
  12. jmsgalla Journeyman

Is this a serious post? This can't be a serious post. . .
  13. jmsgalla Journeyman

Like a VIP pass that puts you in front of the line.
  14. Adam of Ragefire Lorekeeper

There are no complaints because EQ is so damn amazing...
    we're all pissing and moaning because we can't play.
  15. Melanippe Augur

What? Huh? Name steal? Where did that come from? Good grief. YOU are the only one suggesting anything about Name Stealing here.

Why? Did you happen to forget your own post?

YOU insinuated that I didn't even have a "toon named Melanippe". YOUR words! I told you quite clearly how to verify that I did.

As for why I would perhaps check Magelo for a Tamier if I had a mind to play on a fourth server, to put it bluntly, it would be so that I could AVOID that server if YOU were on it. There, admittedly not a very polite reply, but that is why. Does that satisfy you?