Fixed no boat to brother island

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tryste, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is still an issue on AB, any chance of getting translocators added, if it cannot be fixed in next weeks patch?
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I hope they fix this soon, some guildies have been reading this thread, and I get Brother Island port-requests after raid regularly.

Feels almost classic...:p

at least Im not the only one with a bind there, now...
  3. Loonah New Member

I have been in Thuliasaur for the past 6 hours today. Still no boats (On AB)
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get a fix for this in tomorrows patch please, it has been 2 months already!
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Schrubba New Member

The bug is back again.
    Boat just arrives dock, stays there for unusual long time and just depops..

This need a reset and a fix!
  6. Ryhme Lorekeeper

The boat from Tempest Temple to Brother Island does not work. Going on the ship results in standing in midair or falling into the water when the boat starts to sail away (depending on Levi/Soe or none).

I am fully flagged and I did the whole progression.
    Any ideas?
    I would be happy for a fix...
    NeverPayForLag, Yinla and Zipe like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have been running some alts thru those zones in Brother Island or via Brother Island this last week and the boat has worked fine each time on Tunare.

Usually move 3 characters onto the boat and no one has fallen off or gotten stuck/suspended. All have SOE buff.

Maybe sit down when you get on the boat?
  8. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    Not happened to myself but I can affirm that I have seen couple or more ppl complaining about the TDS boats not working on Antonious Bayle server.
  9. Ryhme Lorekeeper

Its on Antonius Bayle, yes.. sorry forgot that.
  10. Ryhme Lorekeeper

Addon:

It is simply that the boat is arriving, stopping, I board the ship but it is not sailing away anymore. It still vanishes the moment it normally sails away and is not preset as "object" anymore.

I tested now different things, sitting, standing, levitating, on the front, back, middle part.
    It simply vanishes when it should leave.

Please install a transporter as a replacement in case the ships not working anymore which happened meanwhile a couple of times. It is annoying enough that TDS is still flagged behind a load of quests but the main themes are not only intermingled, it is necessary to change between the zones via these darn ships.
    Yinla and Fenthen like this.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Translocate gnomes please. The boats have had historic and chronic problems in EverQuest's lifetime. While it's cute and sensible to have boats, having them break and not being able to swim yourself through the zone line causes disruption and the closing off of needed progression zones.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. rob1727 Dwiz

Still broke! Please fix as that is 75% of one of the best expansions unavailable - imagine if it was TOL!
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Barbwarrior Augur

Boat on reduced schedule because of covid staff shortage ?
    Yinla and Fenthen like this.
  14. Blargher New Member

I'm on AB and I can't get to Brother Island. The boat just depops. Tried quite a few times thinking that I was doing something wrong.

Translocate gnomes are awesome and need more love...
  15. zleski Augur

Data point for devs - The boat was working okay on Cazic last night.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, and still fine on Tunare - I have been doing a lot of TDS stuff and has been no problem. So it appears server related.
  17. Gialana Augur

I may be misremembering, but I thought my levitation was always stripped when I got near enough to the boat's deck. If your levitation is not being removed, removing it yourself could be something to try.
  18. Gietaur New Member

On the AB server. Boat is running, but Disappears from underneath you. shows up again a few minutes later and does the same disappearing act. drops you into the water.
    Ryhme, Skuz and Yinla like this.
  19. Heifer New Member

Still an issue on AB today... Can anyone please confirm if this will be looked at?
  20. Diani Augur

Today, I went to Tempest Temple (on AB) with my ranger Diabow

I went to the docks
    waited for boat
    boat arrived (hooray)
    boarded boat
    waited
    boat poofed
    I fell in the water
    I swam ashore
    started going up the dock
    and suddenly was tossed/blinked back in the water