No AA exp

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ryegard, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Ryegard New Member

I have a 72 Gnome Wizard on a gold account that is not receiving any AA exp even when its set 100%. I just memorized the first 2 Tinkering AA books that you get from the Ak Anon quest. I started power leveling him to get the last 3 AA points that I needed to memorize the 3rd book and my AA exp bar has not budge. Without any luck, I exped him from 71 to 72 with 100% going to AA's to see if the auto-grant AA would fix my problem. His merc gets AA exp but the gnome doesnt no matter what I set the AA exp percent at. I tried setting my UI to default to see if that would fix the problem and that had no effect either.
  2. corwin Journeyman

3. Ryegard New Member

That was the first thing I tried...didnt help
  4. GNOME_POWER Augur

Once upon a time, I saw this phenomenon in Acrylia Caverns.
    That was when I was power leveling my character in the second account.
    It may be related to the level difference between the zone, character level, and the mob.

The solution I chose.
    Experience in a suitable level group.
    Perform power leveling in another zone.
  5. Funk Augur

If the higher level person is killing grey mobs the PL'ee will only receive normal XP. To receive AA xp the PL'er must get XP from the mobs.
  6. Ryegard New Member

Thanks I went to a higher zone that was green to my pler and he started getting AA exp. *facepalm*
  7. Gialana Augur

Also if you're grouped with a higher level, you won't receive as much AA experience per kill as if you were grouped with someone closer in level to your PL'ee.