Night of Shadows Beta and Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Conq Augur

The gifted NoS ticket is the "Standard Edition".
    Conq
  2. Iven the Lunatic

One of the best expansion extra features ever. Of course mainly usefull for crafters, traders and hoarders / preppers but as it does grant additional bag space it is usefull for everyone. Needless to mention whose idea that was. :cool:

It might work just like shared bank slots but with access from everywhere so that it is only rarely necessary to run forth and back to a bank during a crafting session.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Tradeskill Depot is a good idea, well done devs.

4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So the Tradeskill Depot is only usable by those who own NOS or is it a universal function
  5. Iven the Lunatic

Seems to be similar to the key ring features. The more expensive expansion versions do grant nearly doubled storage space.
  6. Mehregan New Member

Then why not doing depots like in eq2 you can put in your guild hall ( since the idea is taken from here i guess ? ) Would make my life easier, because for now i have to have several houses to fulfill that function ( 1 house for armor, 1 for food related stuff, 1 for magic items etc ... ) when everything is in the guild hall in eq2 ?
  7. Kiru Elder

I pre-ordered the new expansion back in July. Last week I ran the beta launcher, which updated the game and then failed to show the beta server. Today I logged into my account and confirmed that my Preorder shows up in my purchase history. Then I logged into the forum, where I can't see the Beta forum. What am I missing?
  8. Loup Garou De loop de loop

How did you buy it in July? Pre order just started last week. Did you buy the old expansion Terror of Luclin? Can you screen shot that portion that shows it was the Night of Shadows as what you purchased?
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Kiru Elder

I thought preorders opened a while back, and my purchase history for July seemed to line up with that, but I guess my memory is just playing tricks on me again.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They opened up October 11th when this thread was started.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

When does Preorder end?
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.