Nice Stealth change to Argin Hiz raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Iila Augur

Silent casting on the AEing casters. Without it, I will pickup aggro when AEing 8+ targets from blasting off twincast AEs. A knight collecting the imps while DA, then deflecting to start, followed by another deflection/fort tank. After that, tanks should be able to pick up and tank the stragglers.

I haven't been to our alt raids to do this raid since the change, but imps used to take us about 40s. Without melees and adding in burn decay, 2-3 minutes I'm guessing? Too bad necros don't have an AE swiftdot.
  2. sojuu Augur

Oh well guess i can just lev to the top and fd/afk while all the imps die. Will give me a chance to get a drink or something.
  3. SaderakhBertox Augur

It is a dumb waste of time, but I guess we can't be in the spotlight all the time. I'm sure there's some people somewhere doing something important, and might be enjoying it. You could petition the devs to give us AA to reduce Sting of the Wasp reuse down by 1/2, 1/3, or more without breaking anything ;)

I'm one of the ones that floats up to the top, summons some daggers and gets to chuckin'.