Next Campaign - requested zerker changes

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Arcainos, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Phlare New Member

Some sort of Endurance Sap AA, it would be a boon and I think would fit the lore of the class. I've never understood the aversion to giving melee classes some additional ways to get some endurance back during a fight (particularly after a death)

Give the Fade changes I would appreciate a once ever 5 minute method to drop our aggro off substantially (not all the way). OR rework the "Intimidation" skill and instead of a non-existant fear component have it chip away at aggro some. Seriously, has anyone actually had Intimidation actually intimidate a mob? I think I had it work twice in the 20's...

Its probably a non starter but it could be cool if blinding rage instead made blind to everything else around you but the target of your rage is still visible, outlined in red, have tunnel vision or something along those lines. I believe that someone who is said to be in a "blind rage" is oblivious to everything except the source of their anger. Might be hard to code that though...

Some additional source of ATK would be nice. This is another thing I don't really understand. We have this so called cap on attack that we can pointlessly raise through AA and the achievements, but I have heard (not confirmed) that the cap is something like 9,000 which is nearly double what most raiding berserkers. I have not personally been at the worn attack cap since maybe 80 or 85 when gear had nice ATK stats. Would it be so bad if they added some ATK to augs or give group gear more than 19-22...

It would also be nice if they could look at some of our abilities that may not have been upgraded recently.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  2. Brohg Augur

You're 14 points short of your ATK cap, which would be fixed by looting any two of raid BP or Boots or Ear, or by replacing one of your disc-focus type3 augs with a LDoN +atk one (they're 20atk each on five of them, 30atk on the 6th). I definitely don't know your play habits well enough to advise on which can be ditched. The shortage on actual group gear is pretty much the key difference between it & raid gear for dps melee, so I think it's by design.
  3. Arcainos Augur

Agreed on the endurance sap idea, agreed on the aggro dump idea. I like your blinding rage idea as well, but it may be easier to implement just a simple duplication of the "rage" effect that you get when you're doing the Plane of War anniversary mission near the end where everything turns red.
  4. Reval Augur

Dear Santa,
    Please give berserkers the ability to do a one time transfer of all their aggro to a rogue in their raid. It's called Berserker's Guile, and when they do it there's Christmas music that plays, and if the rogue dies, they get +2000 attack for the next 2 minutes, 20% overhaste, and the whole raid gets a sort of stamina mod rod.
  5. Arcainos Augur

Would also like to see a new text string for successful decaps. Unless I'm mistaken (which is possible) it's currently lumped into one, which makes my audio trigger basically meaningless.
  6. Phlare New Member

Ah I was misinformed concerning the ATK cap then. Thanks for the info Brohg.