News for release?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jimmy2times, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Jimmy2times Elder

When do they typically release news for what they have decided for both server rule sets? I understand the release is projected to be in May so will the decision on rulesets be released 30 days or maybe even 60 days out or some other time frame?
  2. Stewgottz Augur

They should leave it a mystery, let us discover the ruleset as we play. That would be awesome Lol.
  3. Xhartor Augur

2-3 weeks before launch, it's still far out.
  4. Basak Augur

Be nice to hear ruleset sooner than later, as it gets closer to the date I tend to lose interest and forget about it, if I don't hear anything by the end of Feb then I usually don't think about a new TLP until like 3-6 weeks into it when my mind goes, "Oh that's right! Oh well, I guess I have to wait another year!" I only started on Mischief 8 weeks in because the ruleset seemed interesting until it wasn't.
  5. bartolomo Noxious Iksar

when Mischief launched, it was announced close to a month before, but not quite. There is a small chance we may get more information sooner, as this is the first time they have even released the fact that a new TLP will be coming soon this early on. I would hope they build the hype a little by telling us some tidbits, but there is always a chance they are watching to see what people would like the most at this point. Im excited, and can't wait to start on a fresh economy :)
  6. Stagentti Augur

This is the best idea for a new TLP I've ever heard and would be absolutely hilarious and fun.
  7. Ravin Journeyman

Find out as we play?! That might be great or really disappointing. Fast exp> SWEET!. The orc pawns don't drop fine steel?.$%^&
  8. jeskola pheerie

Jimmy2times

[IMG]