newbie parse numbers

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by kinadafz, Dec 1, 2017.

1. kinadafz Augur

I just did my very first parse, about 30 minutes worth or so, straight auto attack with auto skills.

All 105
    War - mostly t2 EoK
    Zerker - mostly t1 EoK
    Monk - mostly t1 EoK

Warrior definitely has the best gear, then monk probably has slighjtly better than the zerker.

Here are the results, I think:
    Monk 38341
    War 39041
    Zerker 17237

I'm not sure if I'm reading the parse right opr not, but my zerker I wo8uldn't think would be that far behind the war and monk..

War has most aa's, best gear, so I see why he is up there, but zerker is puzzling me.

He has a T1 EoK 2 hander, monk has a t2 2 hander.
  2. Scorrpio Augur

A single number is not very meaningful. I take it this is total damage dealt over half an hour divided by 1800, but half an hour doing exactly what? Beating up a dummy?
  3. kinadafz Augur

correct, just a dummy.. I'm trying t parse weapons on each toon to figure out what is best but noticed the dps oddities across all toons.

I do see the monk has fists of fury stuck on in the lobby which I am sure is a huge part of this as it won't have 100% uptime in combat.

I was more or less surprised at the warrior doing almost the most DPS, but also not surprised as he has the most AA's and best gear, but not by a whole lot. I really think the wurmslayer is overpowered compared to other weapons in the expansion by a long shot.
  4. kinadafz Augur

While exping it is much closer which is good. Monk burn was double Zerker, but normal xp was same. I’ll have to see if my hotkeys are working or not