New type 19 aug vanished; no personas.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kaenneth, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I made a "Devotee's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost" in POK and put it into my Zek earring, zoned into GL and shuffled other augs to optimize stats, zoned back into POK, and the Casting Ice aug disappeared, not in inventory, bank, or itemoverflow...

I have so far not created any personas.

Character is 'Conjuration' on Luclin, and was just around 11:30-12:00 PST if looking at logs helps.
  2. Iuwene Augur

Sounds like you had another augment from same loregroup already equipped. This makes on of the augments go poof when zoning.
    With the last patch they made old ToV type18/19 augments the same loreg equipped group as the current ones, so you can only have one ice augment.

From the patch notes:
    Code:
    Rallos Zek augments from Torment of Velious now share Lore Equip groups with Legacies Lost augments from Laurion's Song

Though I would expect the invalid augment just to put into inventory, as they are only lore equipped and not lore.
  3. Swiss Augur

I believe the rallos zek ToV and current LS were just lore before, at least I had to destroy my acolyte type 18/19 to craft current LS legacies lost version before this month's patch. I didn't win a devotee off the raid chest before this patch added them to raid trash so maybe it was different for 19s.

Not the first time someone was able to equip an aug that should have been lore before so should be an underlying bug to find.