New Top Quarm Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Toxn, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Toxn Lorekeeper

Hello!
    With the exciting announcement of the Quarm server, a large group of friends from live and previous progression servers decided that we would like to team up and see what we can do! Our intentions for the guild is to form a hardcore raiding force with aspirations of beating Quarm content fast to obtain the server rewards. We are currently seeking other like minded individuals to join our ranks!

If you are interested, please consider checking out our guild website for more information. The website is being updated daily and we will come up with a guild name as more information on the launch of the Quarm server releases. Thank you for your time!

-Toxn
  2. Farore Journeyman

For those of you playing TLPs, this guild looks like it'll be mostly the top 1% "elite" fringe players from Asylum of Shadows. The same guys who have been banned from forums and regularly suspended in game for their antics. They will also be loot council. Have fun lol.
  3. Aenoan Augur

Yeah Toxn had a pretty epic rep on Fippy / Ragefire iirc, I boozed those memories away thankfully.
  4. Loman Sinidan

I think on a server like this that loot council is best due to time frame situations.
    Reht and Zeltari-Ragefire like this.
  5. Toxn Lorekeeper

still looking for tanks!
    Orbital101 likes this.
  6. Ravengloome Augur

If event 1 goes well you plan on doing event 2 Toxn?
  7. MabbuPhinny Augur

Gotta get dem pixels!
  8. Toxn Lorekeeper

yes, hoping the next one is TSS/TBS
  9. Ravengloome Augur

Man that would be awesome. I was hoping SOD/UF is one of the events too.
  10. Silentchaos Augur

TOWER RACE
    Ravengloome likes this.
  11. Ravengloome Augur

Hahaha yesssssss
  12. Loman Sinidan

i like TBS and SoF
    Ravengloome likes this.
  13. Ravengloome Augur

70 thru to 85 has some of the best content really.
  14. Madlez New Member

At what times do you guys plan to raid?
  15. GrugSA Augur

Do u have a fresh pack of socks, a smartphone and don't mind waking up at 2am to sit at the spawn of a mob that isn't up?
  16. Mwapo Augur

I don't think that is how it works with completely instanced content. But I like the trollish effort.
    HighBowz likes this.
  17. GrugSA Augur

It's called a joke you dense ;) and if you think skipping OW OoW and GoD content on Quarm is gonna get server firsts you're out your damn mind. Probably won't be any true socks simply because of the leveling and AA grinding that needs to be done but i would expect the guilds trying to be number 1 will be batphoning and i would expect DPS races.
  18. Mwapo Augur

They've already said they are removing open world content, atleast from OOW.
  19. Toxn Lorekeeper

with quarm lunching on the 12, still looking for about 10 more good raiders to get oom down!
  20. Katyperry Genkai

Looking forward to joining in on this action. Toxn is best waifu