New TLP Info wanted - (Thread title edited for content)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

There, now that I have everyone's attention... Can we have a new TLP please? I need something to occupy my time during quarantine.

I'll settle for at least some details on what is to come.
  2. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

https://www.everquest.com/news/anniversary-21-overseer-xp-march-2020

Read this.

Also, I seem to remember a Monk with a name very close to yours Ghosting our guild on Phinny a few years ago...same guy? Cool, I hope you treat your guild on the new TLP server better, but with the common mindset of people who jump from one TLP to another, I doubt it. Good luck to your new guild! :)
  3. Creedmonk Augur

If by ghosting your guild you mean giving 2-3 years of my life to then venturing off to a new server then sure? I don't owe you or anyone else anything bud, lol.

Who were you exactly?
  4. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Oh it doesn't matter who I am at this point, lol. Maybe ghosting was the wrong word choice. At any rate, have fun on the new server! Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!
  5. Creedmonk Augur

Thanks. Sorry I hurt you.
  6. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

You are welcome. And you did not hurt me personally, so no harm, no foul :)
  7. wade_watts Augur

Two people being respectful and generally kind on the EQ forums. This truly is the end of days.
  8. topple good idea generator

He ghosted our guild as well. I ran a tight knit fellowship of rangers in our guild and Creedmonk would constantly berate us in guild chat whilst we role-played for our dry-county-tavern Qeynos rogues guild mission assignments. He also refused to ever join us for our alternative ending POP-era-lore brainstorming sessions. 0/10 would not partake in adventures/merriments with him again.
  9. topple good idea generator

For reals though when is that tlp info coming.
  10. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard.
  11. Creedmonk Augur

Probably because he was in our guild too, and he too ghosted everyone! He followed me, though!
  12. Creedmonk Augur

No one wants to talk about Carole?
  13. topple good idea generator

I’m going to get a head start and ghost him in this thread right now...
  14. topple good idea generator

Oh she did it. I remember hearing someone say once...

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to tigers. You got to starve the tigers for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the kitties' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through tiger poo, now, do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen tigers to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any woman who keeps a tiger sanctuary. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single tiger can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "theeeerrreee great!".
  15. Creedmonk Augur

I liked my title better. Can we change it back?
  16. Zansobar Augur

About 3 weeks before launch, so around June 1st we should hear something concrete.
  17. Hinastorm86 Augur

Surely they at least have some idea of the rulesets in their heads? Imagine a stickied thread that is sort of a work in progress on these ideas, and we can provide feedback.

Peoples memory is so short. The initial mangler ruleset fiasco was not that long ago.
  18. Jaenisch Elder

People are probably not at work and they are still making money.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yinla likes this.
  20. Nozraku Lorekeeper

Bricktop did it better, but, still, nicely done.