New RaF ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Spinstun, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Spinstun Journeyman

Last year when the RaF was being pushed out- after getting a friend convinced to play, I was told that a new RAF was in the works. What is the word now? I would love to try to convince him to join again but for him to catch up to me in exp terms is a MAJOR set back and that was the reasoning for the exp benefits that was given to these accounts and I am sure there are many that can see this is the actual case. Anything on this returning? I havent seen a new RAF program
  2. Vouivre Augur

Still no ETA. Honestly, you can get to level 80 easily regardless of your class and you can earn AAs four times faster than when RaF was around. That's way better than anything RaF offered.
  3. Toquillaw Augur

Level capped potions would be nice too, so you can get discounted exp boosts when catching up. Like a potion which gets you to (max level - 20) for fairly cheap. Those would be good on the progression servers now too, since catching up is getting hard for new players (lack of low level players to play with, and the speed at which expansions are released).
  4. Falos Augur

RAF should have never been implemented in the first place, they should just grant the rewards to everyone and never look back at this point (since the people that capitalized on it sobbed uncontrollably when there was fear of it being removed.

As it stands now all it is is an asterisk mark on hitting level cap faster than everyone else (which is silly and a little embarassing for anyone that utilizes it in this manner)
    Vouivre likes this.
  5. Vouivre Augur

Wouldn't it be funny if they put in a RaF bonus for everyone and made it not stack with the original RaF bonus? Can you imagine the crying that would go on?
  6. Siddar Augur

RaF experience bonus needs to mysteriously stop working on RoF release.

Fix it a week later after the race to 100 is over.
  7. Tarrin Augur

I never have known anyone to use RaF for a friend.
  8. Falos Augur

I agree, it would be a shame if we have a repeat of alaris where people get to level cap ultra fast and then brag for being bad at eq and only being able to progress with a crutch yet passing their exp speed off as "skill"