New Player Studio Items Available Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

New Player Studio items are now available in the Marketplace! These items are all handcrafted by talented and creative players like you! Here are just a few of the great new weapon ornaments and house items available now:

Hacksword Ornament (Created by Rollen)
    [IMG]

Mastrum Ornament(Created by Cakvala)
    [IMG]

Mushroom (Created by Paul Samples)
    [IMG]

Wishing Well (Created by Paul Samples)
    [IMG]

Gingersnap Cookie, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Chocolate Cookie, Snicker Doodle Cookie, White Chocolate Chip Cookie (Created by IceSky Designs) Cookies are sold by type in stacks of 10; Cookie Plates are sold separately
    [IMG]

Light Cookie Plate, Dark Cookie Plate (Created by IceSky Designs) Each sold separately
    [IMG]

Granite Rolling Pin, Granite Pastry Board (Created by IceSky Designs) Each sold separately
    [IMG]

Wooden Rolling Pin, Wooden Pastry Board (Created by IceSky Designs) Each sold separately
    [IMG]

Be sure to visit the Marketplace for these and more items crafted by our talented Player Studio artists!

Currently available in EverQuest, EverQuest II, and Free Realms, Player Studio give you the chance to share your artistic talents and leave a permanent mark on the game worlds you love to inhabit. For more information about Player Studio, click here!
  2. Cakvala Augur

Yay! My staff is finally available!
  3. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

some rough critism... im not not pleased with the wishing well... i thought my comp caused the blurryness on it bc sometimes my armor is blurry but i come to find out that the item lacks detail i bought bc it is unique and now i am not able to get refunded
  4. Derfael Journeyman

I'd like to know when you intend to release some 2-handers. I know Cakvala, and I'm pretty sure he didn't intend for both his axe designs to end up as 1-handers. SOE makes it difficult for me to support Cakvala and player designers in general.
  5. Cakvala Augur

Yeah, the Axe of Urnva (Red & Black one) I suggested to be a 2HS and the butchers best friend (wood handle and rusted) was to be a 1HS as it is. I have another larger 2HS I am working on as well as some housing items. SOE artist when they are reviewing make the final decision in that though!
  6. IceSy Augur

I noticed the same of issue on my Plaster Walls and wood stairs (the wood grain graphics are blurry). They looked way better in Maya prior to submitting them. So it may not be an issue with the original detailing that Paul Samples did. I know that I am really picky on what I submit, as I am sure everyone else is also. And for the wood stairs I sent in, to be as blurry in detail as they are,... did not make me a happy camper.