New player looking for help?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Moobert, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Moobert New Member

I'm a new/returning player looking for people to play with ideally I would like to start at the beginning. I tried playing on aradune but I couldn't find people to play with and I wanted to try live. so I'm kind of looking for a veteran to help me through things like AAs because I could boost a character but AAs kind of scare me to look at. I don't mind what live server it's on and I have discord if that's your kind of thing.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Most players are more than happy to answer any questions or to point you in the direction to find the answers. Either on these forums or in chat or even thru tells.

There is a wealth of information thru google also.

Your right on boosting a character cause you will get about 4000 AA all at once. The game doesn't give characters AA until level 51 so you have time to learn to play your character and all your spells or skills etc. You do get the level 5 AA called "origin" and I guess the Veteran Rewards under special could be considered early AA.

So what I am saying is that you will find lots of help but few players will go one on one with teaching you the game.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Xegony, briatlebane and firiona vie are the most active live servers. Any of them will have people willing to help. Be careful about going to some backwater server with a few lonely dorks on it.

Building a social circle on live is difficult because most players have established circles and / or box teams. I recommend building a 2 or 3 box team on live.