New player free play?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by joekewwl, Nov 19, 2015.

1. joekewwl New Member

I thought there was a way to play for free?
    At the top of the mnmain screen in green it says Free play but it wont let me click on it.
    Any help on this or point me to the a place that can help. Thanks alot
  2. Batbener Augur

Down load the launcher and that will down load the game for you.
  3. joekewwl New Member

I have. When I click on PLay it takes me to the Select Server screen.
    from there I'm at the screen where you create or delete guys.
    It says it loading the broken Mirror set.
    so is there a different Down load I should be doing or is it all Ever Quest worlds under the same down load? currently I'm on the screen that lets you Create or delete characters enter tutoriall, return home enter world.'
    The only one of these that is clickable is Create Character.
    it says have 0/2 characters at ehe top. above that is shows Free Player in green.
    How do I get the game to start.
    I can make a character bt then I'm stuck on that page. I can go the shop and buy stuff but I don't want to buy anything right now.
    Any help?
  4. Crystilla Augur

When you say you can make a character, what do you mean?

Were you able to give it a name and enter the game? Sometimes our names get rejected and it will stay at that character screen of the char you made. But you will see a pop up box appear and then flash off the screen (it only stays for a couple of seconds and says name rejected). So once you have an acceptable character name, and hit that bottom right hand corner enter world button, it should take you into the game.
  5. joekewwl New Member

well it seems the UI doesn't scale correctly from large to small as I couldn't see the ENTRE world button until I made the screen full size again.
    Is this a Known issue, if not you guys should report it.
    That was the issue in the end of all this. Thanks again for your help.