New Marketplace Items Available Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

New Player Studio items are now available in the Marketplace! These items are all handcrafted by talented and creative players like you! Here are just a few of the great items available now:

[IMG]
    Mace of Rebellion Ornament by Oakbane

[IMG]
    Shield of Rebellion Ornament by Oakbane

[IMG]
    Greatstaff of Rebellion Ornament by Oakbane

[IMG]
    Rusty Evil Ornament by Rollen

[IMG]
    Crimson Shadow Ornament by Rollen

Also available in the Marketplace this week:

[IMG]
    Metamorph Totem: Chetari Servant
  2. Coardan Elder

So much for free to play. I am buying those weapons ASAP. They look great! Can't wait for the slash versions.
  3. NireVZ Elder

Would definitely like to see more piercers you 3d smiths! Some spears! One handers! Stilletto's! Rapier's! anything that goes pokey poke!
  4. Caudyr Augur

Don't forget tridents! Tridents of DOOOOOOOOM! :D
  5. Ishtass Augur

Some slight overlap is fairly common, this isn't new to this shield. Robe sleeves also go through a small amount. Either you have some overlap, or it sits way too far away from your arm.
  6. Fllint Elder

It's funky for a dwarf too, but I'm guessing that this problem will be much better once the new slimmed down versions of the Hero's Forge armor goes in.
  7. Liliana Augur

my iksar holds the shield at a completely different angle than the one shown, and his wrist/hand shows through the shield while wearing the same heros forge robe. Was the shield adjusted in game after the screenshot was taken?