New Heroic character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aanlayenae, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Aanlayenae New Member

So this is the second time this has happened to me I upgraded my Ranger about 2 weeks ago to a heroic character, and when asked if it wanted to change my hot bars I said yes, and nothing changed. I thought that maybe I had hit the wrong button and said no by mistake. Today I decided to make an upgrade a wizard to port my toons around I have two accounts a druid on one and decided to make a wizard on the other, and this time I made sure I hit change hot bars button and agian nothing happened...anyway I was wondering if there was a way to bring that back up so they would change or is it just a one time thing, and if it's a one time thing were would I go to get a list of the AA's that my new Wizard needs?
  2. Aanlayenae New Member

Ok I never did get an answer to this question, so I'm bumping it, because I have a friend who just made a beastlord earlier this evening and upgraded her to a heroic character and had this same thing happen to her the AA's auto granted but it didn't change the lay out on her character. Just want to know if there is a way to get the window back or does she need to petition it.
  3. Gialana Augur

As far as heroic character creation, I was able to get the suggested hotbars on a character I made heroic at the character creation screen. But they did not come up properly on a character that I created, logged in once, and then upgraded to heroic.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get the suggested hotbars at a later date. I expect there would be information on that in one of the posts about heroic characters before they launched or when they launched