New EverQuest Videos? You Betcha!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Your_Ad_Here, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Do you like watching a group of complete nuts try and play EverQuest? Are you looking for something to listen in the background as you try not to fall asleep while reading a college text on Logic?

Then I have the videos for you!

Come watch myself, my husband, and my sister play our iksar on the Phinigel server. Also, I started another series on the adventurers with my Vah Shir Warrior, Hazan.

And, check out our Iksar guild picture below!

[IMG]
  2. runecrow Elder

Actually, yeah, I was just passing some time watching a guy's video on EQ Mysteries (which was really cool) and thought it would be neat to watch some other people play the game so I'll check them out.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  3. gnomeboss Augur

i'm gunna punch beetles with muh bare haaaaands!
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  4. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Hahah! And I did. Thanks for checking my videos out!
  5. Critts Augur

I don't understand why there isn't a group that does current content in a lets play style. Guess there isn't a large base of people that would watch at least not enough to keep a channel afloat. Must be why people that do them Typicaly do p1999 or TLP. Biggest problem is you have to edit these videos to make them consumable. I'll check you guys out at some point.
  6. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Yeah, the biggest problem is the long inbetween times. Like, I used to do them for an hour, but people didn't really watch as they were so long. I mean, how long can you watch a person kill things before getting bored?

With my EQ2 videos, it's a bit better as there are quests I can find and more places to get to quicker. With our Iksar, I'm trying to get us leveled for Kurn's, and with my Vah Shir, I'm going through quests in Shadeweaver Thicket now.
  7. Your_Ad_Here Augur

It's been some time, but I've got new videos up for Hazan. Do come check them out! I've actually made some progress and I am closing in on level 20!

This is my latest video. You can find the whole list for Hazan in my signature.

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Great video! I added your video to the quest entry we have on allakhazam at http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2516
    eqgamer likes this.
  9. Your_Ad_Here Augur

10. Your_Ad_Here Augur

I was quite busy today getting quests in Shadow Haven. If you wanna see which ones I picked up, check out the video below. And if you wanna see how well I did running for my life through unknown areas, feel free to watch the next two videos in the playlist! You can find my playlist for Hazan in my signature below.

11. Your_Ad_Here Augur

So much crafting, so I haven't been able to make a Hazan video on Phinigel in a while. But to ease your EQ withdrawl, I decided to hop over onto Vox and check out the Mines tutorial over there. Below is the first video on it, and you can see more through the playlist link in my signature.

12. Your_Ad_Here Augur

As I'm getting my last Gloomingdeep Mines video up today, I'm curious if anyone who is watching would like me to tackle some of Crescent Reach as well. I'd mainly do this when I'm having to wait really long periods of time on Phinigel as I get Hazan leveled in crafting.

I made a simple straw poll, so let me know what you think! Poll closes 2/11/17

http://www.strawpoll.me/12221124#_=_
  13. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Tomorrow is the last day you can vote! Do you want to see Hazan continue into Crescent Reach on Vox? Maybe see him as a Drakkin? Or should I stop?

Visit the Straw Poll link and vote!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12221124#_=_
  14. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Voting is closed!

The results are:
    6 people (+1 for my dad who didn't use the poll) to have Hazan continue on into CR.
    1 person to continue Hazan as a Drakkin
    1 person to not continue

Thank you all for voting! I will have a new video up soon!