New EQ player and returning player LFG on FV

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Turie, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Turie New Member

Well met,
    Myself and my hubby are seeking a guild on FV that accepts lower level players. He played EQ from launch until PoP on Xegony and then moved to SWG when it came out and got me hooked on gaming there. After playing for years on EQ2 I have decided to I want to experience all that EQ has to offer.
    We have both started a few different characters trying to find a good combo and are not looking for powerleveling or free handouts. Just seeking a friendly guild that won't mind us leveling at our own pace and are willing to answer questions and chat. Ideally I would love a guild that has at least 15 or more people on at a time.
    I am not new to MMO's but new to EQ and plan on taking my time and checking out all the zones I played through in EQ2 to see how they originally were. Casual RP would be a plus, but not necessary. Also a guild that uses voice chat would be great but again not totally needed. If you think your guild is a good fit please feel free to post here or send me an email in game to Turie. Thank you for your time and consideration!
  2. Turie New Member

Almost positive now my druid (Turie) will be my main now..feel free to contact me here or ingame!