New AA cap limit

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Buds, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Buds Augur

Is there a new limit to the amount of AA you can store up?? I know it was 50aa at level 95, but I noticed that I had 55aa banked on my level 97 toon and didn't hear that the cap was raised. I hope it was, as I like to bank a bunch then buy a few levels of things to see a bigger difference.

What is the AA cap now, if it really has changed??
  2. Iila Augur

70aa at 96 or 100. Not sure when it gets raised.
  3. Buds Augur

Oh nice, thanks for the reply!! Was worried about camping out with more then 50, thought I might lose them.
  4. Nolrog Augur

IIRC, you don't lose points anymore. If you log out over the cap (it's possible to go over the cap in certain situations, like quests that grant an AA as the reward), you keep that number but cannot earn anymore until you get below the cap, except for the note I just mentioned.
  5. Danite Lorekeeper

My bard was 97 with 70 banked and not getting the msg about not gaining anymore aas till spent the exp was going to my reg exp my wife was lvling my toon while i was sleeping after RoF release trying to keep the bard behind the SK cuz of the Raf bonus i was suprised to see him getting exp after his aas hit 70 and still set at 100% xp to aas