Neriak = great for charm pets

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Casidia, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Casidia Augur

Just a little heads up for Chanters, Neriak 4th gate seems perfect for soloing or any other use of Pets. In the area i think NW (around one of the palaces) are loads of Ghouls, all dark blue cons and charmable. Hits for 8.5k, cause no problems as melee mobs and area is very easily viewed over.

The area around the palace is good for lesson or just exp grinding, or if you have some more support or want a bit of a challenge (or farm Dark Elf armor maybe?), it's easy to take a Ghoul inside and use him as tank. Didn't see a not mezable mob yet, including all these darkies with a name.
    Yay for Neriak and Dark Elfs! =p
    Sinestra likes this.
  2. Teferi_Zebuxoruk Master

Another tip I've found useful for Neriak as an enchanter - If you've bottomed out your faction for one side, say the queen side farming DE armor ornaments and are now threatening. You can cast Collaboration and bring your faction back up to dubious and walk around without invis making it easier to cart your charm pet around.
  3. Silv Augur

The bats also dual wield =)
  4. Camou the Persistent Augur

I prefer Ghouls, though they really differ a lot. Had a 6500 hitter as well as 10850 hitters, though all blue.

Faction change is relatively easy from queen to king and back, just prince faction is annoying and takes massive amount of time from indiff to warmly.
  5. Dandin Augur

Neriak is Nice. Sure. but there is better =D

have a look around. You'll find it