Need to Put in for Time at Work

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DmitriPetrovich, Mar 25, 2024.

1. DmitriPetrovich New Member

Please announce the release date soon. I don't want to get aced by some dumb family vacation or something. Vacations in Norrath!!!
  2. Zansobar Augur

High probability, very high probability, the new servers will launch Wednesday May 22nd around noon PDT. For many years the new TLPs have launched the Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend.
    jeskola and samenye like this.
  3. Delacroix Journeyman

No reason not to announce the date. Not everyone has it easy when asking for time off. Most of you old people are retired or off on some fake disability but the rest of us have jobs. Just give us the date!
  4. natedogg Journeyman

You can take the date of May 22nd to the bank. At a minimum, let your boss know about that timing, with the caveat it might flex.

Also, better than zero chance you won't even like the ruleset, and will skip this season. The rules sets are just as important as the launch date.
  5. Zansobar Augur

This is what is keeping me from putting in for time off. I still think DPG could screw up the ruleset by NOT going with a Mischief 2.0 with FTE server(s). They've done it before.
  6. Monkeychunks Augur

You could always say your sister, cousin, mother, aunt, whoever is due to spawn go into labor around then and your not sure exactly which day
  7. Elabone Augur

Hot take. If you're just waiting around for a release date to put in your time off, you probably don't need to play that seriously.

Everyone knows it's gonna be May 22nd, if you don't believe that, just go to work and play in the evenings, you won't be missing out.
  8. Basak Augur

I never understood the need to take time off for things like this.
    jeskola likes this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

If you don't like the ruleset you can always use the time off to go outside or something
  10. Zansobar Augur

Nah I'd rather work than do that.