Need some guidance.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Aussieguy, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Hi,

I've been away for too long and just got back into the live servers I was originally playing on back in late 1999.

I have a few questions and hope you guys can provide me with some answers that will guide me back into this smoothly.

I will be 2 boxing, I'll be using my level 66 druid to power level my level 1 enchanter.

Can I still go to say crushbone to PL him?
    Are there better zones out there to level him quicker or has it not changed?
    Can I get to end game just with boxing / mercs?
    Do I still farm the low level gears out there? Has anything changed regarding that?

So many questions still but these are the main ones.

Thank you for any information.
  2. Matik New Member

You can go to any zone you want, you will level so fast any of the usual zones you are thinking of are fine. Gear for the first half of the game is defiant, everything else is essentially trash except for melee weapons. Defiant is random world drops off everything, you can get a starter set in the tutorial zone if you do all the quests, or you can buy them from bazaar depending on your server, or you can quest it for free with the hero's journey. Hero's journey is insanely time consuming even if you have every quest memorized but it would give you gear in every slot as you level.

If you're subbed a j1 tank merc + an enchanter powerlevels itself, the two highest dps things for the first half of the levels are a hasted j1 tank merc and a charm pet. To give you some perspective I did trakanon this morning at 61 with a bard and a tank merc.... and the tank merc had 40% health left when we were done.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Ok great. Thanks for the info!

Also wanted to ask, why are there no Krono's for sale on any live server? Usually there was back in the day, did they remove the sale of that or something?
  4. Nekk Augur

I'm gonna go on a limb and say it's because most people want to sell them for more than the baz cap of 2 mil, but then half of them sell them to barter for the same price anyways.