Need Some Advice...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lillyrose, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Lillyrose New Member

I recently left the game due to an out of the country trip for work that lasted 10 months, and when I got back I found out that my one roommate not only left the apartment, but somehow managed to log into my EQ account and deleted all but one of my characters! The low level character ok, no real loss, biggest loss was my High Elf Mage. She also deleted the characters on my b/f's WOW account as well. Still not sure how she got the passwords as we never wrote them down.

He is lucky, he can recover his WOW characters through an in-game character recovery feature, but as far as I know you cant do that with EQ.

Is there a way to get her back? Or am I out of luck?
  2. complexication Kassina

The only thing you can do is file a petition explaining what happened. There will probably be a delay in response due a low numbered CS team + backlog due to...well, a bunch of other petitions, but if you explain everything you can to the best of your ability they might be able to help you.

Sadly, I can not predict the future and say you will get your mage back, but I send you good vibes and hope you do!
  3. Crystilla Augur

If you had set 'auto remember' on EQ's launcher for your password on your account or his (and he'd logged into his account on your computer), odds are you will be out of luck. As Daybreak has already said they won't help if your information has been shared with anyone else, which those situations indirectly meet.

If you didn't do that at all, definitely petition, be clear, calm and fully explain the situation. Crossing fingers for you that things work out.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Unfortunately I do not believe CS will restore deleted toons anymore but there is nothing to lose with trying a petition.
  5. Elricvonclief Augur

I would definitely try a petition.

Good luck!