Need Signature made!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DefenseEQ, Apr 16, 2015.

1. DefenseEQ Augur

Whoever made those great "Let us vote on TLP instacing" signatures, could you make us a "Open the server for Classic, Kunark, and Velious" sig? =P

Would love it!
  2. Hateseeker Augur

"Open the server for Classic, Kunark and Velious, without an extended period to Luclin"
  3. Ferry-Tunare Augur

"Chicks Dig Wizards"
  4. Blingx Augur

"Instance the 1%"

Edit
    "Classic + Kunark: 5 months to Velious"
    /Edit
  5. Irbax_Smoo Augur

That would be Dandy.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Woowoo. We're on the same team for lobbying this time DefenseEQ.

This entire process is really weird with the shifting loyalties it promotes in the politics, doesn't it? Hah.
  7. Dandy Augur

Incoming! (( Sigs ))
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  8. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

It's exhausting. I'm regretting that I decided to quit smoking this week.
  9. Vaclav Augur

Mezzing << a creative sigmaker >>
  10. Dandy Augur

Vote Classic:

[IMG]

Vote Kunark:

[IMG]

Vote Velious:

[IMG]
  11. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

Now I'm torn. I love the Kunark sig, but want velious unlocked. Damn you and your creative ways Dandy.
    Crystilla and Dandy like this.
  12. Hateseeker Augur

Vote Velious, and feedback Daybreak to remove that ridiculous compounded unlocked time. Otherwise the best possible vote is Accelerated. Who wants to still be waiting for PoP on that slower schedule?
  13. Lron Server Legend Augur

These are hysterical and awesome.
    jagarr likes this.
  14. Crayon123 Augur

Well done sir, the Velious one is great but I have to stick with my vote :p
  15. DefenseEQ Augur

I love the Kunark Sig... but I need Velious!
  16. Hateseeker Augur

Reminder:

Clueless Live players will vote Classic thinking they are helping, and if the vote goes something like this:

45 % Classic
    27.5% Kunark
    27.5% Velious

They should interpret this as 55% votes for at least Kunark. However, I am strongly concerned that they would interpret it a victory for Classic.

You see, Velious isn't some third detached option; it means starting with Kunark AND Velious. Logically, therefore, those who vote Velious would almost certainly like to see it start with at least Kunark, if they can't have Velious.
    Dandy likes this.
  17. DefenseEQ Augur

Hopefully they read the results correctly yes.
  18. Dandy Augur

Glad you all like the sigs! It brings a smile to my face knowing that the forums have to put up with another silly signature campaign. Is that messed up?
  19. Crayon123 Augur

Quit being so darn talented and we wouldn't be stuck in this predicament again! o_O
  20. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

The sigs make me hate the other side of the argument less. You may be singlehandedly saving the TLP 3.0 community.