Need Help Understanding Palace of Embers Task

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roguexx, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Roguexx Journeyman

Hey guys,
    Does anyone happen to know what to do with the second step of the Palace of Embers Task in Aalishai? Neither eqresource nor allakhazam has it yet.

The exact step in question is Find someone that you can force to give you access to the palace.

I can't find any information anywhere, and the task is way too inspecific to figure it out with my limited brain power.

Thanks!
  2. Zamiam Augur

I'm just guessing , but might you have to kill a mob to retrieve either a flag that will update step or an actual key to use to access the palace ?

I dont know anything and take what I say with a grain of salt .. I dont even have the expansion so...
    just my 2c worth
  3. Roguexx Journeyman

The first step requires you kill certain mobs to spawn another mob. Luckily, allakhazam happen to mention the mob type to kill on step one to spawn the other mob. However, there is no information online regarding step 2.
  4. Jessehhh New Member

Just zone into the palace and kill Pyros, now im having trouble with Contract of WAR, step 2 is speak to king about war, i speak to him and nothing
  5. Kolani Augur

Water elementals and mobs around the pools.
  6. TheStugots Augur

So the first step should be pyre armors, right? The ones around the door / zone in?

I just killed them for hours straight, and another guild group was doing the same...none of us got it to update.

Is there another mob I should be killing for step one, or I just had luck?
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Pyre armors at the towers for 1
    Mobs in and by the water pools for 2
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

7 towers with 2 armors at each tower..
  9. TheStugots Augur

Yup...those are the ones I’ve been killing. Thanks for confirmation. Back at it!